Job Title: Title III Grant Program Coordinator (Full-Time | Grant Funded through 09/30/2024)
Salary Expectation: Management Exempt – $58,517 (Salary will commensurate based on education and experience)
Reports To: Grants and Research Specialist
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: 52 weeks – Year round management employment agreement
Monday through Friday
Flexible hours based upon needs of the college
Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all grant activities and post-award administrative responsibilities. The successful applicant coordinates with faculty, staff, and management in several departments and offices across the college to ensure the activities carried out under the grant award are meeting the proposed objectives and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
• Maintain project timelines and deliverables. Reaffirm, oversee, and monitor progress toward activities.
• Create and maintain appropriate and accurate documentation for grant project management.
• Serve as the subject-matter-expert for the Title III Program in internal and external communications, and facilitates cross-functional advisory and evaluation teams.
• Order grant supplies and equipment.
• Maintain and monitor the fiscal records of funded projects and ensure that budget allocations are in compliance, properly inventoried, and not overspent.
• Establish time and effort reporting and maintain time and effort reports for all Title III personnel.
• Prepare periodic reports, financial statements and records on program activities, progress status as necessary.
• Coordinate logistics for meetings and conferences as necessary.
• Travel to annual conferences as appropriate.
• Other duties directly supporting successful implementation of the Title III project as assigned.
• Provide 5 Star Customer Service throughout every interaction.
Manager Essential Responsibilities
Oversee Title III Grant implementation processes. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carryout managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws to include: assist in developing plan(s) and budget for department; address issues in an effective and timely manner; be an active advocate for LTC in the community; and be active in the college by serving on committees.
• Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to student success is required. Master’s degree in related field is preferred.
• Two to four years of recent related occupational experience in administrative/coordinative program experience, and/or coordination of federal grant implementation and evaluation required.
• Three to five years of Title III or of Department Education grant implementation experience preferred.
• Technical proficiency in MS Office Suite applications. Create reports in MS Word and Excel. Use PowerPoint or similar presentation technology. Manage Word files. Advanced MS Excel experience and ability to create database queries is desirable. Use video conferencing. Use scanning techniques equipment. Create simple and complex charts and graphs. Use multimedia presentation technology. Download and manage applications and files.
• Knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles.
• Knowledge of organizational practices. Skill in organizing work of self and others.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, to interact professionally and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with people from varied social, educational, and economic backgrounds.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to meet established goals.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social, economic or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Health Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Vacation
Dental Insurance Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA) Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Vision Insurance Professional Development Flexible Spending Program
Long Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement On-Site Child Care
Life Insurance Holidays Wellness/Fitness Center
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
Recruitment Period - Reposted
Beginning: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.