This position will insure a clean, attractive, well-maintained, and repaired facility. In addition, this role performs various maintenance responsibilities as well as lawn mowing and cleaning.
- May - September
- Afternoon Hours
Skills & Qualifications
- Valid Driver's License, to run errands such as picking up vendor parts or supplies is required.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to life a minimum of 50 lbs., routinely climb stairs and ladders, care for pool maintenance equipment, and other equipment required to maintain the facility.
- Must be able to bend or reach to any area in the facility requiring work.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language and communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Assist the Camp Maintenance Tech and Property Manager with various facility repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and hours to be on call in case of snow removals or emergencies.
- Insure room setups are completed prior to any scheduled events and tear/cleanup after completion of an event.
- Mow lawns, remove snow, trim shrubs and bushes, etc. as necessary or as directed.
- Run errands as necessary due to breakdowns requiring miscellaneous parts, tools, supplies, or equipment.
- Receive chlorine and pool chemical deliveries as scheduled. Insure proper treatment of all chemicals and report unusual circumstances to the Property Manager or the Camp Branch Executive.
- Assist with maintenance of all pools, pool areas, beach and dock areas.
- Maintain all buildings at Camp Y-Koda to include, but not limited to: cleaning windows, mopping floors, vacuuming, restroom cleaning, and restocking of supplies.
- and more!