Job Title: Summer Grounds Help
Salary Expectation: $10.00 per hour
Reports To: Director of Facilities
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: 32-40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Flexible hours based upon the needs of the college
Start Date: ASAP
• Provide all aspects of yards and grounds clean up and upkeep.
• Duties include lawn mowing, raking leaves, emptying trash receptacles, etc.
• Assist with remodeling projects by moving and rearranging office furniture and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Eighteen (18) years of age at a minimum is required.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
• Prior related work experience is desirable.
• Ability to operate lawn and garden tractors, push mowers, string trimmers, and motor vehicles.
• Ability to relate successfully with students and staff of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Conditions of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and a Motor Vehicle Record Check with the results acceptable to the College.
• Must hold a valid State of Wisconsin drivers’ license.
Beginning: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’, click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.