BEGIN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTERN WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
One of America’s Top 10 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boast your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
About Northwestern Mutual - The Fleisner Group (Appleton)
Northwestern Mutual - Appleton.
Since 1954, the offices of Northwestern Mutual - Appleton have played an important role in the personal finances of individuals and the affairs of businesses, making efforts to strengthen future financial security to help benefit those families and business owners alike. Communities in which families and businesses have sufficient means to meet their needs tend to be more safe and stable than those in which needs go unmet.
Financial representatives and staff from Northwestern Mutual - Appleton work with individuals and organizations to clarify their future needs, providing financial products and services that are designed to protect client's interests in the face of life’s challenges; insurance, investments and other financial solutions are among the tools Northwestern Mutual - Appleton offers to enhance the lives of its clients.
Northwestern Mutual - Appleton has immediate access to a nationwide network of knowledgeable and caring financial specialists to ensure that virtually any client need can be addressed with expert resources.