Job Purpose: To maintain resort rooms.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Cleans guest rooms and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios.
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
- Follows procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Practices safety procedures, including bending, lifting, and safe use of equipment.
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor.
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient supplies.
- Reports maintenance issues.
- Documents and secures lost and found items.
- Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly manner.
- Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift.
- Assists House person, including delivering guest requests and pick up of used guest items
- Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.