Our Dining Services Assistant’s offer quality, compassionate care to the aging population we serve within a Christ-centered environment.
No experience necessary
Dining Services Assistant Essential Functions:
- Setting up dining rooms
- Pour beverages
- Serve food and assist with setting up meal (open condiments, put butter/jelly on toast, cut food, etc).
- Bus and wash tables
- Wash dishes
- May assist with transporting residents in wheelchairs to dining room
- Knowledge of or ability to learn proper food serving/handling techniques and various diets (regular, mechanical soft, puree)
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Supportive, Team Focused Environment
Benefits: Health, Dental, Employer Matching Retirement Savings, & Paid Time Off
$8.94-$11.63 per hour
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION CUT AND PASTE
INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER