- Participates in daily housekeeping chores to maintain a safe and clean environment. Makes beds, distributes clean linen, straightens up rooms, and organizes bed side night stands, and closets.Removes trash.
- Assist unit staff with resident laundry.
- Assist unit staff in emptying linen carts, stocking gloves and other supplies in resident rooms and throughout the unit.
- Assist residents as needed in non direct care. For example passing water, passing supplements or snacks, set up for residents performing own daily hygiene, transports residents to dining room and on unit activities.
- Support activities in collaboration with Life Enrichment on and off unit.
- Assist with behavior program by providing one on one time with residents.
- Assist Residents during the dining experience. Prep tables, deliver trays, assist with clean up after meals.
- Respond to call lights, relay all resident direct-care requests to certified nursing assistant or nurse, provides services to residents such as obtaining books, tuning radios and TV’s, drawing curtains, and other functions that do not require hands-on care
- Assist in transporting wheelchair residents to and from meals and other in-house activities as scheduled or directed;
- Support the organization's Mission, Vision and Values through positive action and communication with residents and co-workers.
- Attention-to-detail and organizational skills required.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills are critical.
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION CUT AND PASTE
INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER