Siebkens Resort is looking for part-time and full-time housekeepers to join our team. We are looking for someone with good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an eye for detail.
Specific Expectations, Duties, and Responsibilities:
· Ensure quality and cleanliness of guest rooms throughout the resort
· Strip dirty linens and towels and remove used supplies from rooms and suites
· Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
· Change bed linens, vacuum carpets, dust furniture, empty wastebaskets, mop bathroom floors, and perform other duties assigned by housekeeping management
· Keep up with laundry throughout your shift
· Be courteous, friendly, and helpful to fellow employees, vendors, and guests
· Respond to resort guests’ needs in a timely and professional manner
· Communicate well with other departments of the resort
· Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
· Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances
· Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
· Maintain a professional appearance and tidy work space at all times
At Siebkens Resort, we believe happy employees lead to happy guests, vendors, and community. We strive to build a positive work culture where collaboration and open-mindedness drive our team approach to providing warm and thoughtful hospitality. Our resort and our people are unique; we value input from all our employees and benefit from their individual life experiences. We celebrate our reputation as a lively and authentic experience of space in Elkhart Lake and want our employees to take part in this experience. Whether they work at Siebkens for a summer or many years, we hope our employees’ time with us will be fulfilling and a source of fond memories they can take with them wherever life leads.