As the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)/Benefits Administrator, you'll be responsible for supporting and maintaining the organization's HRIS application (UKG Pro) and modules, as well as serve as the administrator for all Company benefit, wellness and leave programs.
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of the UKG Pro HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Educate and train HRIS users on system features and capabilities.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and HR Team to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compile or assist with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Manage and administer daily operations pertaining to all company benefit programs including wellness and leave programs.
- Assist executive leadership in monitoring benefit trends, researching and designing cost competitive employee benefit programs.
- Work jointly with insurance brokerage to analyze annual benefit performance.
- Perform plan audits to make certain plans are running smoothly and that all plan data is accurate.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both employees and benefit vendors delivering regular correspondence and education to ensure plan understanding.
What You Can Offer
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 4-6 years of related experience required with at least one year in a progressively responsible HRIS/Benefits role preferred.
- SHRM-CP Certification or CEBS preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to frequently deal with employees, management and benefit partners.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state regulations including FMLA, ADA and HIPAA.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product. UKG Pro preferred.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, and more)
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, company product discounts, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green initiatives
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more)
Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.