As the Recruitment Specialist, you'll be responsible for assisting with sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding plant employees at both the Plymouth and Oostburg production facilities.
What You Can Offer
- Associate Degree in training, human resources, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience in a manufacturing setting. Experience with high volume recruitment is preferred.
- Ability to write clear, understandable reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals for all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with social media platforms, Applicant Tracking Software and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various levels of employees.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong follow-through ability to meet time commitments.
- Requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to frequently deal with employees and management.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, and more)
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, company product discounts, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green initiatives
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more)
These are just a few of the benefits that Masters Gallery offers. Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to make accommodations as fully as possible.