Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin, and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and appreciated. If you want to make a change and start where you can grow, you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us!
Information Security Analyst
This is an onsite position, located in Oostburg, WI.
As an Information Security Analyst, you'll lead our Information Security Incident Response and Monitoring Team, which is responsible for monitoring security events, and leading incident response activities. This position will also plan, deploy, prioritize, and oversee the security and compliance of our network security including following security best practices.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to secure our network, data, and user accounts.
- Identify vulnerabilities in our current network and prioritize the mitigation process.
- Monitor network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keep up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Perform penetration tests, phishing campaigns, and other security testing to uncover any gaps or vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with management and the IT Department to improve security measures.
- Create security Key Performance Indicators that provide a snapshot of how our security efforts are functioning and provide quantitative information for reporting purposes.
- Document any security breaches and assess their damage and report to Incident Response Team.
- Create and implement the best practices and policies for Active Directory, Azure AD, ERP, Microsoft 365, and other environments.
- Create standardization and documentation of IT policies, including but not limited to, Internet, E-mail, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Bring Your Own Device, training, and other policies as needed.
- Educate colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Audit User Profiles and privileges for all systems.
- Coordinate Risk Management and Network teams on physical security systems and video surveillance in terms of network connectivity and security.
- Serve as the Incident Response Lead on the Security Incident Response and Monitoring Team.
- Point of contact for all IT Security measures and standards.
- Provide after-hours, on-call support to end users (weeknight/weekend).
- Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned by the Director of IT Infrastructure, Vice President of Information Technology, Chief Financial Officer, or the President & CEO.
What You Can Offer
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field with an emphasis on security.
2-4 years of experience in an information security role. Cisco certification is preferred. Security certification is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Technology Security frameworks including NIST, ISO, SOC2, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of routing protocols including TCP/IP concepts, configuration, and use including Cisco routing, switching, ISE, DNA Center, Stealthwatch, FirePower, and Umbrella.
- Knowledge of anti-virus, content filtering, firewalls, certificates, authentication systems, intrusion detection, notification systems, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft systems including Office 365, Window Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and SQL Server.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with end users in a courteous, patient, and professional manner.
- Ability to provide timely onsite resolution as needed.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, 401(k) with company match, and more)
- Vacation Time Off (service-based paid time off and 10 paid holidays)
- Center for Health and Wellness - Free to employees and their dependents
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, employee assistance program, AAA, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green sustainability initiatives
- Continuous improvement initiatives - technology driven
- Training and development programs
- Cheese Store, free popcorn, hot beverages, and filtered Culligan water
- Listen to Sirius XM Radio while you work!
- Continuous communication with Employees - Company App
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, company picnics, holiday party and more)
Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.