Family Born. Employee Owned. The Van Horn Automotive Group has been empowering people and amazing customers since 1966, and now has over 16 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 650 employees. Being employee-owned offers a unique benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 77% owner, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company!!
Why work as an IT Network Administrator at Van Horn:
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Gym/workout reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
- Paid volunteer time: 16 hours of paid time off annually to volunteer for organizations of your choice
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Employee Owned - Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Professional work environment
- Promote from within culture
- Pet Insurance
- Community involvement
- Employee referral program
- Holiday parties, brewer game, summer picnic & more!
- Designs, Installs, and Maintains the Network Infrastructure.
- Responsible for monitoring the stability, security, and scalability of the Network Infrastructure.
- Maintains Network Infrastructure security and responsible for maintaining configuration backups for those systems.
- Patches and upgrades network equipment when necessary.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- Projects per the IT Director.
- Works with IT Director to maintain currency and knowledge to keep abreast of current developments in the networking field.
- Maintains Documentation of assets, changes, and configurations as appropriate to their environment.
- Runs, terminates, and patches Ethernet cabling where practical.
- Serves as an escalation point for Service Desk staff and users when necessary.
- Professional Meraki or Cisco experience is desired.
- Linux or Windows administration experience is a plus.
Salary: $50,000.00 - 80,000.00 Annually
Employee Owners Do It Better- Come find out for yourself!
Van Horn Gives: As upstanding members of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events, and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities. See how you can make a difference and get paid for it!