Looking for a role that uses your communication skills in building and maintaining client relationships?
Ansay & Associates has a great opportunity for you!
This opportunity is for a motivated individual with at least two years of experience within a client relations or related position, the proven ability to maintain business and a loyalty to provide value-added services that protect individuals and build strong client relationships. Our collaborative team environment and innovative resources provide the opportunities for Service Advisors to build lasting client relationships, and develop professionally.
Why Ansay? Our culture creates a value-driven, innovative and fun environment in which our employees are valued and respected, and inspired to provide client support that has built a strong value and reputation in our communities. In addition to a robust benefits package including health coverage and 401(k) matching, your professional development is supported with tuition reimbursements and on-site continued education.
Involved in volunteering? So are we! Each of our team members enjoy 32 paid volunteering hours per year giving back to their communities.
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
Not licensed in Life, Property or Casualty Insurance? No problem! Ansay & Associates provides development opportunities to obtain your licenses while employed, and at no cost to you.
- Reviewing company issued new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, endorsement forms and coverages
- Respond to client inquiries to address a variety of inquiries which may include processing payments, policy change requests, and completing new insurance applications
- Supporting Producers in the gathering of necessary application information between new life insurance clients and carriers
- Assisting clients with loss claims and following up as needed based on workflow
- Making pre-renewal calls to clients, and providing client education as needed
- Obtaining information requested by the insurance carrier underwriter
- Preparing Auto ID cards, Evidence of Property, Summary of Insurance, and Binders
- Servicing personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing E&O exposures
To learn more about Ansay & Associates, check us out in the link below.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Ability to obtain necessary insurance licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- Life Insurance industry experience and knowledge considered a strong advantage