Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and appreciated. If want to make a change and start where you can grow, you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us!
Line Attendant – 2nd & 3rd Shift – $19.22-$19.32 - Oostburg and Plymouth
The Line Attendant prepares and in-feeds production into packaging equipment, inspects product and packaging, packs cases of finished goods and stacks cases on pallets.
Essential Job Functions
1. Must be able to lift, carry, push and stack up to 45 lbs.
2. Must be able to visually inspect packages and product being packaged.
3. Must be able to read to determine if packaging and labeling information is correct.
4. Must be able to count.
5. Ability to read and comprehend safety warnings and directives related to machinery and production processes.
6. Ability to work professionally and in concert with all production and supervisory personnel.
7. Ability to accurately operate RF scanning data collection systems.