Position Summary: Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for inventory control, cycle counts, and creating accuracy and consistency within the production and supply chain areas at Dutchland.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Supply Chain Manager, warehouse associates, and production supervisors to improve inventory accuracy.
- Control inbound and outbound material count process and documentation; may also include performing receiving activities.
- Engage with operators on the production floor to drive supply chain accuracy.
- Perform routine cycle counting of all inventories on a daily basis.
- Participate in process improvement acts throughout the plant.
- Actively participate in physical inventory procedures as directed
- Assist and answer inquiries from Finance and other operations departments related to inventory and receiving issues.
- Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management.
- Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures.
- Work with Supply Chain Manager and other departments to improve loss prevention measures and improve management of inventory.
- Maintain accurate records to help with shortage detection.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Requirements:
- 2-year degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and related experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to organize and plan accordingly. Highly accurate in performing daily tasks.
- Basic experience in Microsoft Excel required.
- Previous experience with warehouse management systems a must; Epicor exposure a plus.
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Process and continuous improvement orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis from floor to waist, and/or from waist to overhead area. Position also requires that an individual can bend, twist, stoop, and stand throughout shift.
Performance Expectations: Professionalism, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and thoroughness of work performed: ability to gain the trust and respect of fellow employees and the management team: ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with other employees, customers, and vendors; ability to work with and through others is essential to accomplish goals and objectives of Dutchland Plastics.
Dutchland is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify; satisfactory completion of a drug screen for all new hires is required.