Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and appreciated. If want to make a change and start where you can grow, you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us!
Utility – 2nd & 3rd Shift – $19.98-$20.08 - Oostburg and Plymouth
The Utility position provides bulk cheese to production lines and operates cheese cutting/shredding equipment.
Essential Job Functions
1. Open, clean and place cheese on production lines:
2. Strip all packaging material from cheese (strapping, corrugated or wood boxes, plastic overwrap).
3. Inspect bulk cheese for mold or contaminant, remove and clean accordingly.
4. Lift and place cheese on conveyors. Weight varies from 5 lbs. to 100 lbs. per lift.
5. Operate all automated and manual cutting systems.
6. Install and operate all shredding equipment (RA-D and CC-D model shredders).
7. Maintain record of bulk cheese usage utilizing RF inventory scanners.
8. Complete exception paperwork to document bulk cheese variations.
9. Maintain record of all dry ingredient usage.