ConceptWorks, Inc. is looking to fill a dynamic Woodworker position (production, assembly, custom). Woodworking experience along with the ability to use hand tools & power equipment is highly preferred, along with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If this sums up who you are, apply today!
Our team is responsible for the fabrication of custom displays and architectural millwork, along with woodworking production and assembly. Skills we look for include:
- The ability to comprehend blueprints and drawings.
- Being comfortable utilizing woodworking equipment and tools.
- Experience working with a variety of materials (i.e. plywood, lumber, acrylic, steel, adhesive).
- Physically able to lift, carry, and stack parts (with assistance as needed).
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are met.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
We’re looking for someone with a hands-on skillset (prefer professional experience, but may consider personal experience), a sense of urgency in their efforts, and a customer service driven personality.
We are a fast-paced manufacturer offering a competitive wage based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, PTO, holiday pay, employee appreciation events, and more.
Successful passing of a drug-screen, background check, and PPFT physical test required.
ConceptWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Please email your resume to email@example.com, apply on Indeed.com or download an application from our website: www.conceptworks.com and email it in.