Salary Expectation: Support Staff – $24.43 per hour (minimum)
Reports To: Executive Director of Marketing
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule:
38.75 hours per week x 52 weeks | Monday – Friday
Flexible day/evening/weekend hours based upon needs of the college
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing consumer-insight driven data to advance the online interactive experience and increase engagement. Work closely with the Marketing Department to develop and enhance website content including social media. Measure, analyze, and report key performance indicators across all digital properties. Garner insights from analytics, set-up integrated digital recruitment campaigns, analyze metrics, and provide/implement actionable insights to the Marketing and Recruitment teams. Provide back-up support and direction for the Salesforce/TargetX CRM.
• Develop a high-level of expertise in Google Analytics and serve as an in-house expert on Google Analytics configuration and reporting.
• Monitor and analyze Google Analytics and other data sources.
• Analyze clickstream data and segment site visitors to uncover trends in online prospective student behavior.
• Leverage findings to ensure that web content and web applications are effective in supporting organizational priorities.
• Manage the creation and analysis of A/B and UX test results with the goal of continually improving the website experience, driving the growth of engaging new students, and increasing the return on investment.
• Develop tagging implementation guidelines and best practices.
• Identify opportunities for tagging efficiency and provide solutions.
• Develop reports, based on quantitative and qualitative data/feedback, illustrating the performance of digital properties, including social media.
• Publish reports on an ongoing basis for use by Marketing and senior leadership.
• Consult with Marketing team regarding web traffic and effectiveness of marketing campaigns through all channels leading to digital properties.
• Provide support to develop, test, and maintain email templates and campaigns based on user-defined requirements.
• Provide support to develop and execute print and electronic admissions communication based on user-defined requirements.
• Provide support to maintain student application and other form-assembly forms, as necessary based user-defined requirements.
• Develop and maintain operational reports, dashboards, and other reporting tools and processes.
• Provide support to develop, test, implement, and maintain: visualforce pages and Force.com sites for Salesforce CRM and automation of a wide variety of processes using APEX Classes, triggers, Process Builder, workflows, and other technologies supporting the Salesforce CRM.
• Serve as a liaison with LTC’s technology consortium to coordinate data migration and integration, including mass imports and exports supporting the Salesforce CRM.
• Review new release notes as they become available and seek opportunities for the implementation of new features. Perform upgrades to SalesForce as they become available.
• Collaborate with the Strategy division for college-wide reporting.
• In collaboration with the College Data Governance Committee, implement procedures such as data cleansing, including merging, de-duplication, upkeep of institutional data standards, and other integrated processes.
• Serve as a member of the College Data Governance committee.
• Provide Five Star Customer Service throughout every interaction. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent OR an Associate degree in Information Technology or computer science and two to four years’ of recent related occupational experience required in a related discipline. Google Certifications in analytics and/or digital marketing preferred.
• Experience with all aspects of Google Analytics and digital marketing tactics such as adwords, video, etc.
• Proven ability to create timely and relevant dashboards reflecting digital activity and engagement across multiple platforms.
• Ability to collaborate with Marketing, Recruitment, and Student Success team members in order to develop actionable tactics based on analytical insights.
• Experience in administering/supporting CRM systems, such as Salesforce. Higher education experience preferred.
• Experience with email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, and the ability to manage related analytics.
• Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical thinking skills, computer technology skills and abilities, problem-solving, attention to detail, prioritizing, decision-making, and follow-through skills essential.
• Ability to plan and set goals and follow-through to completion and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to proactively learn platform updates and stay abreast of platform enhancements and changes.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and ability to analyze the design of business systems.
• Ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
• Strong customer service, organizational and time management skills.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) with the results acceptable to the College.
Health Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Vacation
Dental Insurance Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA) Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Vision Insurance Professional Development Flexible Spending Program
Long Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement On-Site Child Care
Life Insurance Holidays Wellness/Fitness Center
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
Beginning: Thursday, October 22nd, 2020
Closing: Applications will be accepted online until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application materials should be submitted for receipt no later than Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.