Looking for a way to give back to the community?
Do you have an interest in marketing and communications?
Rebuilding Together is a volunteer organization looking for an individual to serve on the Board of Directors as the Marketing and Sponsorship VP. Responsibilities include which are also supported by the Board members:
- Develop relationships with local companies to establish them as donors, project leaders and volunteers, and board/committee members.
- Develop short- and long-term plans to promote and strengthen Rebuilding Together.
- Lead marketing and communication efforts to promote and strengthen Rebuilding Together’s position within the county.
- Social Media
- Help photograph projects
- Create short video stories
- Lead efforts to secure sponsors for house projects.
- Lead efforts to secure donations.
- Serve on the Board of Directors. (Meetings are the last Wednesday of each month at 5:30-7:00 pm)
Rebuilding Together – Sheboygan County, an affiliate of a national nonprofit organization,
is dedicated to strengthening and revitalizing the homes and lives of homeowners in the local community. As we rebuild homes, our lasting impact helps improve Sheboygan County neighborhoods and the lives of families, volunteers and donors touched by these efforts.
Who we serve
We believe that everyone deserves to live in a safe and healthy home. Our mission is to help low-income homeowners make essential home repairs to keep them warm, safe and dry. The majority of our homeowners are families, disabled, seniors and veterans.