- Location: 1119 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- 12 to 20 hours per week
Businesses of all shapes and sizes rely on the Source and Recruit Company to address their hiring needs, and it takes an entire team united to consistently rise to the challenge. Together we problem solve, encourage and teach one another, learn continuously, celebrate wins, and share the drive to thrive!
The Source and Recruit Company is seeking a part-time Marketing Associate/Intern. In partnership with our internal sourcing and recruitment team, this key team member will provide general marketing support to the Source and Recruit Company Family of Brands.
Primary responsibilities revolve around candidate and customer data management in our applicant tracking system and customer relationship management system to support effective and on-target email marketing campaigns.
This internship has the potential to grow into a full-time position with added responsibilities for storytelling and copywriting, design and administration of job posting and social media distribution strategies, web site administration and optimization, and design and administration of both external and internal email nurture campaigns. People successful in this type of position often display strong attention to detail, analytical thinking, creativity, dependability, initiative, and persistence.
The Source and Recruit Company provides retained, contingent, and RPO talent acquisition services in the construction, engineering, healthcare, finance, hospitality, and tech verticals. Our family of brands includes Talon RPO, Sparrow Healthcare Recruitment, Kestrel Construction Recruitment, Harrier Financial Recruitment, Falcon Hospitality Recruitment, and Osprey Technical Recruitment. Learn more at www.sourceandrecruit.com.
- Participate in the development and implementation of email and social media-based business development and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Conduct business development and recruitment marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, email promotions, and viral marketing campaigns throughout social media.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to team leaders and hiring managers.
- Flex-time: craft a work schedule that matches your lifestyle.
- Ongoing training opportunities and a technology package.
If you’re excited and intrigued by the idea of working with an early-stage company and have the desire to become a modern recruitment marketer, we want to hear from you! Interested parties should apply below. Matt or a member of the team will follow up on the next steps within one week.
Source and Recruit Co. is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Source and Recruit Co. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.