New local owners. New radio station. Exciting ground-floor opportunity
Galaxie Broadcasting LLC is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated General Sales Manager to drive radio, digital and event-oriented revenue in Sheboygan County, WI. The GSM provides leadership through demonstrated abilities in prospecting, developing and maintaining direct and new business. A track record in both agency and direct advertising sales success will assure established sales goals are met.
If you are looking for a great culture in a locally owned non-corporate environment, this could be the home for you!
- This position requires an innovative seller/sales leader with a demonstrated ability to find creative solutions that meet the demands of advertisers and marketing partners. This role also requires the ability to define and build an organizational structure to support the defined sales and revenue objectives for our growing on-air, online and on-site assets.
- As part of managing overall performance, the GSM will work with the station management to develop motivational methods of achieving revenue goals through personal and team development.
- Translate market and station/media business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue goals and for controlling sales expenses.
Oversees advertising sales activities in Sheboygan County; is accountable for achieving/ exceeding targeted advertising sales revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 2+ years equivalent work experience’ experience as an Account Executive or Sales Manager in the media industry with a proven track record of success.
- Strong Sales leadership, teamwork, and project management
- Strong selling and sales negotiation, presentation and public speaking skills required.
- Strong verbal, writing, mathematical, reading and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, Windows and CRM software
- Basic understanding of branded audio programming, production, delivery or and research..
- Willingness and ability to join organizations to enhance the image and recognition of Galaxy Broadcasting in the local marketplace.
- Must have a proven history of creativity and flexibility with a positive attitude. Must be able to get along and collaborate with others is an essential function of the job
Please email resume, portfolio and anything else that will SELL you to: email@example.com
About Galaxie Broadcasting LLC
Galaxie Broadcasting LLC is an integrated broadcasting and digital media company headquartered in Sheboygan County, WI. As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.