Partners for Community Development is seeking an individual fluent in English and Spanish to provide interpretation and translation services to the community. The successful candidate will work on a part time, as needed schedule. Services will be provided on site in person and occasionally remotely in the Sheboygan and Manitowoc County areas.
- Provide Spanish or Hmong interpretation services to clients assigned by Agency staff.
- Gather and turn in the documentation required to report and bill the services provided.
- Give supervisor feedback on areas that need improvement and services needed in community based on client needs.
- Maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor at all times while acting as a representative of Partners for Community Development, Inc.
- Access to transportation / vehicle required (Mileage reimbursement available)
- Internet connection or access at home
An Equal Opportunity Employer Working Under an Affirmative Action Plan
- Education: High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
- Strong Bilingual Spanish or Hmong Skills
- Experience and/or desire to serve the community
- Computer knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Partners for Community Development, Inc. (Partners) focuses on social services programs and providing the best service to the community in residential energy conservation, housing rehabilitation, home buying assistance, and bi-lingual services.
Partners provides a comprehensive range of high-quality home rehabilitation and energy conservation services to the community, delivered by a team of directly employed trade professionals. We provide opportunities for low to moderate income families and non-English speakers to achieve social and economic independence through our social services programs.
Partners is one of the 25 Weatherization Operators for the State of Wisconsin, serving the Eastern Wisconsin counties of Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Ozaukee, and Northern Milwaukee.