DISTRICT-WIDEQUALIFICATION OF THE POSITION:
Wisconsin Social Worker License preferred.
- Support students and families access to Providing Access to Healing (PATH) within our schools.
- Support students and families access to McKinney-Vento Homeless within our schools.
- Coordinate with the Child Welfare Agencies when a child is placed, or will be placed, in foster care.
- Provide support to schools in making referrals to appropriate community resources.
- Communicate and consult with community agencies in shared cases.
This is a 193 day per year position. Salary to commensurate with experience. The desired start date is August 2019.
Applications will be accepted only through the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN). Go to: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/ to create an account and to submit your application materials by 11:59 p.m. on July 25, 2019. Applications need to include three examples of published communications.