When you work for Partners for Community Development, Inc., every day is more than just a workday, it’s an opportunity to help others. Partners offers a flexible work schedule while having the ability to continually support the community. We are a team of professionals dedicated to building up our neighborhoods to help create better places to live.
Partners for Community Development is seeking an individual fluent in Spanish and English to assist with interpretation and written translation services to the community. This is an excellent opportunity for a someone looking for part time, flexible hours.
- Provide Spanish interpretation and translation services to clients assigned by agency staff.
- Gather and turn in the documentation required to report and bill the services provided.
- Give supervisor feedback on areas that need improvement and services needed in the community based on client needs.
- Maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor at all times while acting as a representative of Partners for Community Development, Inc.
- Access to transportation / vehicle required (Mileage reimbursement available)
- Internet connection at home/school
An Equal Opportunity Employer Working Under an Affirmative Action Plan
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School Diploma
- Strong Bilingual Spanish/English writing and speaking skills
- Experience and/or desire to serve the community
- Computer knowledge and experience preferred
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license, auto insurance, and a good driving record.