Salary Expectation: Exempt – Annual Salary $60,618 to $62,891
(Note: Salary will commensurate based on education and occupational experience.)
Reports To: Registrar and Student Conduct Officer
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: Full-Time Exempt (52 weeks)
Monday through Friday
Flexible day/evening/weekend hours based upon needs of the college
Serve as PeopleSoft liaison and module lead for LTC‘s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Records Module. Serve as co-lead for PeopleSoft Academic Advisement. Oversee and conduct student records training of LTC staff and support the training needs of the WILM Consortium. Provide Student Services Help Desk support and expertise and troubleshoot problems. Provide first-level support to Records team members. Assist in development and implementation of policies which ensure the integrity and security of academic records. Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction. Other duties as assigned.
PeopleSoft Student Records and Academic Advisement
• Serve as LTC PeopleSoft Student Records and Academic Advisement Module Lead assisting with prototyping, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, and implementation.
• Analyze and resolve business process problems/issues with LTC and WILM staff.
• Direct/Facilitate business process changes, enhancements, and integration of Student Records module with other modules.
• Maintain and update WILM calendars and documents with LTC specific information.
• Maintain a functional and technical knowledge base of student records systems software.
• Monitor, interpret, and analyze state reports to ensure compliance with yearly state reporting requirements, perform error clean-up, and run monthly clean-up scripts.
• Work with Oracle and other consultants along with LTC/WILM staff to analyze and test computer system to identify errors, implement system upgrades and ensure conformance to standards.
• Research system to determine causes for failure or poor operational performance then define, test, document, and implement detailed solutions.
• Serve on LTC’s ImageNow team providing functional expertise; manage current and future ImageNow systems and business processes; encourage the transfer of knowledge and skills to the appropriate staff; and scan, quality assure, and link scanned documents.
• Provide consultation and expert advice to internal staff and WILM Consortium on system-related or process-related topics.
• Provide support, training and documentation to appropriate LTC staff who have questions regarding processing/procedures of the use of technologies and records. Also assist with WILM training as needed.
• Provide Student Services Help Desk support, consultation, and expert advice to the members of the WILM Consortium.
• Complete necessary yearly set-ups in PeopleSoft.
• Run processes, reports, and queries to ensure records are accurately maintained in accordance with campus policy, including missing grade, grade-lapse, duplicate clean-up, mass term-activation and enrollment appointment generation.
• Ensure that all forms and processes on the LTC Records Bridge (Sharepoint) site are current.
• Layout and print student diplomas. Assist Records staff with the mailing of diplomas and staffing for the graduation ceremony.
• Provide Dean’s list and graduate lists to Marketing as needed.
• Process and code students who earn certificates or apprenticeship credentials.
• Serve as the lead contact for National Student Clearinghouse and Credentials reporting and administration.
Manager Essential Responsibilities
Oversee student records processes. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carryout managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws to include: develop plan(s) and budget for department; address issues in an effective and timely manner; be an active advocate for LTC in the community; be active in the college by serving on committees; and teach classes, as requested, based on course-identified qualifications.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to three years recent related occupational experience required.
• Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Ability to plan and set goals and follow through to completion.
• Ability to work without direct supervision; and maintain confidentiality.
• Present and conduct self in a professional, ethical, and respectful manner.
• Ability to think independently and make decisions within the scope of the role with minimal supervision.
• Written and oral communication skills; analytical skills and abilities; facilitation skills; computer technology skills and abilities; problem solving and decision making skills; customer service and human relations skills.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) with the results acceptable to the College.
Health Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Vacation
Dental Insurance Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA) Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Vision Insurance Professional Development Flexible Spending Program
Long Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement On-Site Child Care
Life Insurance Holidays Wellness/Fitness Center
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
Beginning: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Closing: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the LTC online application system, click HERE to login or to create a new account login to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.