Family Born. Employee Owned. The Van Horn Automotive Group has been empowering people and amazing customers since 1966, and now has over 16 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 700 employees. Being employee-owned offers a unique benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 77% owner, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company!!
Why work as a Sales Manager at Van Horn:
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Gym/workout reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, Dental Vision, 401k & more!
- Paid volunteer time: 16 hours of paid time off annually to volunteer for organizations of your choice
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Employee Owned - Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Professional work environment
- Promote from within culture
- Community involvement
- Employee referral program
- Holiday parties, summer picnic & more!
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and measure sale department activities
- Assist customers with vehicle purchases, financing, and ancillary products
- Value trade ins
- Promote sales volume
- Recruit, select, and develop sales staff
Employee Owners Do It Better- Come find out for yourself!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous Automotive Sales experience
Van Horn Gives: As upstanding members of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events, and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities. See how you can make a difference and get paid for it!