?To Apply: https://www.parmslandscape.com/employment-application/
Parm’s Landscape Management continues to expand and we are looking for additional experienced, positive and enthusiastic staff members to add to our team! If you are passionate about landscaping and looking for a career that is challenging, rewarding and fulfilling, we invite you to consider joining our growing team!
At Parm’s, we truly believe that our staff members are our greatest asset. If you desire to work for an employer that offers career minded employment and continued advancement opportunities within the company, our company is the place for YOU! We value our staff members abilities and invest in their growth within our company.
Our staff members enjoy year-round employment, 2 weeks of paid vacation each year, holiday pay, weekends off, 401K retirement plan with employer match, higher than industry average compensation, overtime pay, and 100% company paid tuition for continuing industry related education!
We also ensure our staff has newer model reliable trucks and equipment so they have the tools they need to succeed!
Instead of just having a job, it’s time to start your career at Parm’s!
Landscape Enhancement Foreman
This position requires substantial experience and knowledge in landscaping and the use of landscape equipment. The individual hired to assume this position must also have a positive attitude and the ability to motivate, train and lead a crew of 2-3 other staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Knowledge of proper landscaping methods including but not limited to grading, seeding, establishing landscape beds, mulching, planting trees, shrubs and perennials
· Ensure all equipment and tools needed to complete each landscape project are at jobsites and not left at jobsites
· Supervise and lead 2-3 other staff members on your crew in all phases landscaping and landscape installations
· Train other staff members in all phases of landscaping and landscape installation
· Read and understand landscape designs to ensure proper installation based on what was proposed to clients
· Knowledge of plant material and how to properly install trees, shrubs and perennials
· Ability to perform heavy lifting when needed
· Ensure job tracking is done by preforming check-in/out to each project utilizing our company system
· Accurately recording materials used on each project
· Operate and train other staff members how to operate trucks, trailers, skid steers, saws, compactors, skid steer attachments and other landscape installation tools and equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
To Apply: https://www.parmslandscape.com/employment-application/
Type of Position: Full Time Position