Camp Y-Koda is seeking passionate educators who can lead environmental education and adventure programs! This flexible, part-time position will work with students of all ages, families, and adult groups providing a variety of outdoor experiences including nature hikes, frog study, canoeing & kayaking, team building, high ropes, pond study, camping skills, survival skills, archery, bb guns, orienteering, and more!
- Bachelor's degree in education, natural sciences, environmental education, or a related field is preferred.
- Interpretation/Naturalist skills & knowledge of Wisconsin's environmental & natural history.
- Experience with email, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Excel & social media.
- Ability to physically traverse trails & viewing towers with ease.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, hold, drag & handle equipment (e.g. canoe) up to 50 lbs; bend, squat, & kneel frequently.
- High adventure experience: high ropes, lifeguarding, & boating is preferred, but not required. Training will be provided in-house.
- Must possess a vaild driver's license & acceptable driving record.