In House Tech Support
Kurtz Ersa, Inc., US distributors of ERSA Rework and Inspection soldering equipment, seeks to fill an opening it currently has for in house technical support.
-2 year electronics/mechanical degree required, but would consider experience in lieu of a degree
-Proficient using PC’s, updating drivers, troubleshooting PC issues
-Can work on own and take initiative on finding the next task
-Works/communicates well with co-workers and customers
-Must work out of Kurtz Ersa office in Plymouth, WI
Kurtz Ersa, Inc. offers competitive salaries, a great working environment and substantial benefits. Company cell phone and other tools needed for the position will be included. We offer a 401k match of 6% after three months of employment, the possibility for bonuses, gym membership reimbursement (based on amount of membership), health, dental and vision insurance, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Escalated technical troubleshooting support for customers
- Fielding customer technical support requests and creating follow-ups to issues
- Communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Provide Sales Support- performing Demos as well as support to field service engineers
- Provide technical support to computer users
- Coordinate quality issues with Ersa Germany
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Rebuilding/repairing machines