Specialize in helping those who sponsor retirement plans, such as a 401(k) plan, with the following independent services and special projects using PlanToolsTM;
* Conduct a periodic review of the selected plan investment menu by providing (2nd Opinion) monitoring with a Quarterly Monitoring Report (''QMR'') according to the standards and criteria established by the investment committee or stated in the plans investment policy (''IPS'')
* By request complete a fund search report based the plan administrators or committee established standards and criteria for fund menu selection.
* Assist the employer with creating a plan record retention ''lock box'' and retention policy.
* Monitor provider fees and services for reasonableness utilizing a comprehensive written checklist for each covered service provider and fee bench-marking system as part of the Expense Performance Analysis Report (''EPA'').
* Document a plan committee's understanding of plan expenses, investment performance and