Social Media for Business - March 4th Workshop offered by SCORE SE Wisconsin
“Social Media for Business” will be the topic of a SCORE SE Wisconsin workshop held on March 4th at the Sheboygan Chamber, 621 S 8th Street. The workshop, presented by Udo Misch, a founder of NeoCloud Marketing in Southeastern Wisconsin, will run from 8:00 AM -11:00 AM. Attendees should arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
Registration is Open! Call the SCORE SE Wisconsin office in Milwaukee at (414) 297- 3942 or visit the SCORE website at www.sewisconsin.score.org. The workshop session will cost $25/person, with a $10 discount offered to the second attendee from the same company.
Udo Misch, is one of the founders of NeoCloud Marketing, a new media and internet marketing firm located in Southeastern Wisconsin and PUK Digital, a digital marketing firm with a national presence in the automotive marketing industry. He is a technology entrepreneur, digital strategist and marketing professional.
This workshop is for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to improve their online presence and overall effectiveness for their business in an increasingly competitive environment.
Managing your website, staying current with Social Media, and developing attention getting headlines to increase opening your emails requires your time and attention to detail. The task of staying current does not have to be over powering. In this workshop you will learn:
Join us and learn what the major trends are impacting the ever increasing digital world. Importantly, what you can do to capitalize on these trends to grow your business.
The SCORE SE Wisconsin Winter Workshop Series is supported by the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce. As a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE has helped more than 11 million entrepreneurs through mentoring, workshops and educational resources since 1964.
- How to make your website more relevant by learning search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) best practices. These best practices will be presented to differentiate the correct from the incorrect.
- Social Media leaders are becoming a primary awareness building vehicles for both large and small businesses. You will learn how to encourage engagement, which leads to interest, and potentially favorable action. You will also learn what not to do to avoid audience indifference.
- Email marketing is designed to drive favorable action. This can include immediate purchase to an appointment confirmation. Email marketing, when done well, also includes:
- Subject lines to get attention
- Images to increase attention and readership
- Release of emails when they will have the best chance for opening
- Different types of newsletters to increase engagement
- Using email effectively with social media