Join us to learn about our first Travel Abroad trip to CHINA!
THE WONDERS OF CHINA
Trip leaves November 1, 2018 and returns November 9, 2018
Awe and amazement abound in the world's third largest country as you live the wonders of China. Here, 5,000 years of history and modern day life intermingle to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in the Orient you are sure to always cherish. The 8,000 life-sized Terra Cotta Warriors, the Great Wall of China, larger-than-life dynasties, sacred temples, giant pandas and more are yours to discover in a country that offers splendid surprises at every turn.
- Nine days
- Round-trip air transportation from Chicago plus domestic flights within China
- 4- and 5-star accommodations for seven nights
- Cross the International Date Line and experience the wonders of China while learning about the Ming and Qing Dynasties
- Superb cuisine - 13 meals included consisting of seven buffet breakfasts, four lunches, and two dinners
- Sightseeing tour program including local guide and all entrance fees: seeing Beijing, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven, the Great Wall, Xian and the Terracotta Warriors, Shanghai and the Bund, Tang-style dance show
- Cultural discovery series: Tang-style dance show, Shanghai silk factory, Beijing jade factory and Xian art ceramic & terra cotta factory with shopping opportunities
- Assistance of a professional tour director for the entire length of the tour upon arrival in Beijing
- Deluxe motorcoaches: Touring by private deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Baggage handling and transfers - includes handling for one piece of checked luggage outside of the airport
Travel Abroad! This trip is for any community member, both young and young at heart, to gain the opportunity to develop professional relationships and personal friendships during our first cultural immersion trip.