Whether your business is growing or brand-new, writing a business plan is critical to building a profitable venture, especially to attract financing from lenders or investors.
The Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) is eight efficient sessions to help you develop a plan for a thriving, profitable business. In this program, you will learn to identify customers, determine their needs and analyze that information into a feasible plan for starting or growing your business.
• Organize and better manage your business.
• Identify opportunities and market your business.
• Understand and get your business financials in order.
• Get funding for your business.
• Write a detailed, comprehensive business plan.
• Network with other entrepreneurs.
• Develop a network with small business support services.
Your cost is only $250 if you complete an accepted business plan. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) provides the remaining $750 in tuition assistance. That's $1,000 worth of business training for $250! Applications are available by calling 920-366-9065. You must both Register Online as well as Apply for the Grant here to by fully registered for this course.
For more information, contact: