Visit legendary Road America, a favorite among race car drivers around the world and celebrities such as Paul Newman, Patrick Dempsey and Sean Penn.
WEATHERTECH® CHICAGO REGION SCCA JUNE SPRINTS®
Everything from showroom stock to highly modified purpose-built race cars from nine race groups are scheduled to fill four days of practice, qualifying and racing at this year’s WeatherTech® Chicago Region SCCA June Sprints®.
With Road America’s park-like setting, track-side viewing, up-close access to drivers and teams, and legendary cuisine appealing to drivers and fans alike, it’s no wonder the June Sprints® remains one of the nation’s premier amateur sports car racing events.
FAN ACTIVITIES TO DO WHILE YOU'RE THERE:
All schedules are subject to change.
- Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course - FREE fun for everyone!
- Location: Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in the paddock. Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge, towards the Motorplex
- Rental discs available in Paddock Shop
- Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
- Location: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
FREE Track Tours; Saturday and Sunday, 10 am - 2 pm, pick up at Paddock Shop. Road America Family Fun Zone; Saturday and Sunday, Located by Turn 1 adjacent to Perl's concession stand.
CLICK HERE for a schedule of times, races and activities.