"Change is inevitable. Growth is optional."
― John C. Maxwell
Survival in today's global economy requires people and organizations to be
flexible and adapt readily to the ever-changing marketplace, technology, and skill sets.
But change is occurring faster and faster than ever before.
What use to take 30 years to change, now occurs in five years.
Join us for this dynamic, half-day event that brings together
business, education and community leaders to address our biggest workforce issues.
This year, we're talking about change.
7:30 am to 8:00 am - Registration
7:30 am to 8:30 am - Breakfast Buffet
Creme Brulee French Toast
Bagels and Cream Cheese
Coffee and Water
8:00 am - 8:30 am
Assistant Dean for Human Resources
School of Education - UW-Madison
8:30 am - 9:00 am
LEADING CHANGE PANEL DISCUSSION
Ariens Company - Larry Weyers, Group President
Sharon-Cutwell Co. - Jeff Prom, President
Plymouth Joint School District - Dan Mella, Assistant Superintendent
9:00 am - 9:30 am
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION AND REPORT OUT
9:40 am - 10:10 am
WISCONSIN TALENT INITIATIVES
Chief Operating Officer
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
10:10 am to 10:40 am
CHANGING THE PROCESS:
LAKELAND UNIVERSITY CO-OP PROGRAM
EMPLOYER PANEL DISCUSSION
Moderated by: Scott Niederjohn, Lakeland University
Masters Gallery Foods
Tammy Flora, Vice President - Human Resources
The Osthoff Resort
Jodie Baus, Director of Human Resources
Jill Dequaine, Talent Acquisition Manager
10:40 am to 10:55 am
CHANGE FOR SUCCESS:
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY CHAMBER'S
BUSINESS EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP
Tammy Graf, Director of Workforce Development
Sheboygan County Chamber
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EVENT?
- EVERYONE IS AFFECTED BY CHANGE. Our change management expert will share tools to help you cope, adapt and implement change.
- HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION ADAPTING TO CHANGE? Learn how a small business, large business and a school district have successfully embraced change. What is their philosophy and approach to change? What are their challenges? What lessons have they learned? What advice do they have for you?
- LEARN FROM YOUR PEERS. Share best practices with your peers through a half-hour facilitated small group discussion.
- WHAT IS THE STATE OF WISCONSIN DOING TO ATTRACT TALENT? Learn about talent initiatives such as Think-Make-Happen, INSPIRE Wisconsin, alumni and veteran attraction campaigns.
- COLLEGE STUDENTS GRADUATE WITH LITTLE OR NO DEBT, WHILE EMPLOYERS HAVE WORKERS. Hear from employers who are having success with Lakeland University's Co-Op Program - the first university in the Midwest to offer such a program.
- BUSINESS EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP: Learn how this Sheboygan County Chamber committee is partnering with schools to impact positive change for our students' success.