Siebkens Resort is a landmark, turn-of-the-century resort established by Laura and Herman Siebken in 1916. This historic and lively property offers relaxed surroundings abundant with antiques, interesting people, great conversation, innovative cuisine, and exciting night life.
The Condominium building has deluxe hotel rooms and one, two or three bedroom condominiums. The resort also offers 30 simple European-sized guest rooms located in two original Siebkens Resort buildings: The Elm Park Hotel and The Lake Cottage.
Siebkens amenities include restaurants, Sissy’s Gelato Shoppe, an outdoor pool and hot tub, the historic Stop-Inn Tavern, event facilities, and our private sandy beach.